Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
If you're a fan of pizza, but could do without all the carbs and fat, then our Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza is just for you! Packed with great pizza flavor, this crustless, casserole-style dish is the perfect diabetic-friendly substitute!
What You'll Need:
1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
2 tablespoons light margarine
12 slices pepperoni, divided
cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon salt (optional)
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, place cauliflower; fill with just enough water to cover cauliflower.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil; cover and continue cooking 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and return cauliflower to pot. Add margarine and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Dice 4 slices pepperoni and add to cauliflower, along with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, the oregano, salt, if desired, and pepper. Spread mixture in 9-inch pie plate. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until hot. Cut into wedges and serve.
Looking to cut back even more? Try turkey pepperoni slices for even fewer calories and fat!
You can find even more tasty cauliflower recipes like this one in our collection of Healthy Cauliflower Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.09 26 16.