Baked Sesame Shrimp
- SERVING SIZE
- 3-4 shrimp
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Club soda is the secret to making these Baked Sesame Shrimp light and crunchy. In fact, they're so good, nobody will believe you when you tell 'em it's not fried!
What You'll Need:
1 cup self-rising flour
teaspoon ground red pepper
cup club soda
1 pound medium shrimp (36 to 40 count), peeled and deveined with tails left on
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Pour the club soda into the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Holding the shrimp by the tails, dip them into the batter, coating completely. Place the shrimp about 3 inches apart on the baking sheets. The batter will puddle around each shrimp.
- Sprinkle each shrimp with sesame seeds then coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until coating is golden.
- For an added bonus, you can make your own dipping sauce by mixing 1/4 cup plum jelly with 2 tablespoons light soy sauce.
- Love this easy shrimp recipe? Then be sure to check out our collection of 7 Healthy Shrimp Recipes You Can't Resist.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.01 27 16.