Bottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 50 Min
Our Bottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is a diabetes delight. We save you unnecessary calories and carbs by making it crustless! But don't worry, it's so creamy and delicious, you won't even know it's missing!
What You'll Need:
2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
cup SPLENDA sugar substitute
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
teaspoon fresh lemon juice, divided
cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup fat-free sour cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar; beat well. Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Do not turn off oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining sugar, remaining vanilla, and remaining lemon juice; mix well. Spread over top of cheesecake and bake 10 more minutes.
- Let cheesecake cool, then cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.12 05 16.