By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
Note: If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
To cancel notifications from EverydayDiabeticRecipes, find: https://everydaydiabeticrecipes.com:443
Hover over the three dots to display "More Actions"
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘MrFood.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'EverydayDiabeticRecipes.com’
You have now disabled notifications.
Browser push notifications is always opt-in in Firefox. A site cannot send you push messages without your permission. To stop a specific site from sending you push messages:
1. To disable notifications on your Android device, go to Settings in your browser.
Click on the three dots.
2. Then swipe down and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under Settings, select ‘Site Settings’.
4. Then select ‘Notifications’.
5. Under Notifications, select https://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘FaveCrafts.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'everydaydiabeticrecipes.com’
6. You will then be prompted to disable notifications. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’.
7. Your device will then request you to confirm this action. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’ again.
You will no longer receive push notifications from EverydayDiabeticRecipes.com.