Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
You'll be able to put take-out on hold once you're armed with this fresh-tasting Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Don't forget to pick up a box of fortune cookies to make your Chinese dinner complete!
What You'll Need:
cup beef broth
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 pound beef top or bottom round steak, cut into 1/4-inch julienne strips
2 medium-sized onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the beef broth, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, pepper, brown sugar, and cornstarch; mix well and set aside.
- Coat a large skillet or wok with cooking spray. Add beef, and brown over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onions and broccoli, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Add beef broth mixture to skillet and stir constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken. Serve immediately.
- Add zing by sprinkling this with orange zest for extra color and freshness.
- For more ways to make healthy homemade Chinese food, check out our collection of 8 Easy Asian Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.04 08 16.