Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
This isn't your ordinary fruit pie. No way! With the taste of tried-and-true lemon meringue pie, this Crustless Lemon Cream Pie is much simpler to make, and sure to work every time. That's why it's one of our favorite easy low-carb dessert recipes!
What You'll Need:
2 packages (4-serving-size) sugar-free lemon gelatin
2 cups boiling water
1 cup ice cubes
2 cups frozen light whipped topping*, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add ice cubes and stir until melted.
- Add whipped topping; fold together gently. Pour into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. The whipped topping will naturally separate from the gelatin once poured into the pie plate, creating a top layer.
- Cover, and chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
- *To make this a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free whipped topping.
- Wow, this crustless pie is less than 100 calories! Click here for even more healthy desserts under 100 calories!
- Wanna check out another fruity dessert? Try our Easy Peach Cake for a tasty treat!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.10 10 16.