Broccoli Pizza Muffins
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
These personal-size English muffin pizzas are chock full of goodness from the healthy broccoli to the lighter sauce and mozzarella cheese. Enjoy their big taste without any guilt.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup cooked frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella
What to Do
- Drain cooked broccoli and spread on paper towels. Lightly toast muffin halves.
- Top each muffin half with marinara sauce, broccoli, and cheese, dividing evenly. Serve immediately.
Read NextFresh Mozzarella Tomato Pizza