Cheesy Italian Pita Triangles
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 wedges
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our homemade Cheesy Italian Pita Triangles bake up crispy and tasty in minutes. These good-for-you wedges are super for healthy snacking as-is or with your favorite lighter dip.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pita breads
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/3 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut around outside edge of each whole pita bread with a sharp knife. Carefully open the whole pita into 2 halves. There should be a total of 8 halves.
- Combine parsley, herb seasoning and parmesan cheese in bowl.
- Sprinkle each pita half with cheese mixture and cut each half into 4 wedges. There should be a total of 32 wedges.
- Arrange pita wedges on baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 104
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 3.6mg 1 %
- Sodium 235mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %