In-a-Wink Guacamole Dip
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tablespoons
- 10 Min
This simple guacamole dip is an avocado lover's dream! Add some flavor by dipping your favorite veggies into this amazing appetizer. An easy, diabetic-friendly recipe that is perfect for a potluck, get-together, or just as a yummy snack for work. Our In-a-Wink Guacamole Dip is a quick recipe that will disappear in the blink of an eye.
What You'll Need
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, with seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Cut avocados into quarters and peel. In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve, or cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour. This is best served same day.
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls