Cookies 'n' Cream Sandwiches
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2-inch) square
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
Our Cookies 'n' Cream Sandwiches are a breeze to make and they taste like you bought 'em in the store. They'll make the perfect ending to your next backyard party! Be sure to stack some extra in the freezer for those after-dinner cravings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon no-sugar-added light vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
What to Do
- Place the crushed cookies in a medium bowl. Add the melted butter; mix well, then press half of the mixture firmly into the bottom of an aluminum foil-lined 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan.
- Spread the softened ice cream over the cookie mixture, then gently press the remaining cookie mixture over the ice cream.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours. Cut into squares and serve, or wrap each square individually and keep frozen for an always-ready snack.
Note: You can crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor or by sealing them in a resealable plastic storage bag and using a rolling pin.
Read NextLemony Freezer Pops