Italian Dressing Classico
Generally most bottled or restaurant-style Italian dressings are high in fat and calories, so if you have diabetes, you'd certainly want to avoid them. That's why we know you will be delighted to toss your next salad with our light and healthy Italian Dressing Classico. Now you can indulge without worry!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- In a tightly covered container, combine all ingredients. Shake well to blend.
Read NextButtermilk Ranch Dressing