Creamy Pumpkin Dressing
- 12 (makes about 3/4 cup)
- 5 Min
This fall, why not dress up your everyday salad with a homemade salad dressing that's fit for the season! Our Creamy Pumpkin Dressing is thick, creamy, and lightly sweetened with maple syrup. Plus, this salad dressing is low-carb!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients until smooth and well combined. Chill until ready to use.
This dressing is great with our Fall Harvest Salad!
Read NextButtermilk Ranch Dressing