Balsamic Portobello Burgers
- COOK TIME
Meaty Portobello mushrooms are often substituted for higher in fat beef burgers. Our tasty Balsamic Portobello Burgers are a super vegetarian option, and they're healthy as-can-be.
What You'll Need
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 1 pound)
cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 sugar-free wheat hamburger buns
- Burger toppings (lettuce, tomato slices, onion rings)
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle mushroom caps with half the balsamic vinaigrette and grill about 6 minutes. Turn, sprinkle with remaining vinaigrette and grill about 6 additional minutes, or until softened.
- Meanwhile, toast hamburger buns. Place grilled mushroom caps on toasted buns and add toppings. Serve immediately.
If you wish, drizzle with more vinaigrette before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.