Updated December 15, 2017
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/4 cup
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
This Parmesan Spinach Dip will rival any of the ones served up by even the best restaurants! With its creamy texture and savory taste, this spinach dip pairs perfectly with pita chips, toasted thin bagel slices, or fresh cut vegetables. A healthier, diabetic-friendly version of an old-time favorite, our Parmesan Spinach Dip will make the perfect appetizer for your next get-together!
What You'll Need:
2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1 tablespoon reserved for topping)
cup fat-free mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat spinach, cream cheese, all but the reserved 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder until well blended. Stir in water chestnuts then spoon mixture into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with reserved 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove foil and cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
- Looking for a different kind of spinach dip? How about our Tangy Spinach Dip!
- This healthy dip recipe is great for potlucks, picnics, and friendly get-togethers. It's best when served with fresh cut veggies or cursty, low-carb pita chips. You can even mix a tablespoon into a veggie and spinach salad for an extra cheesy and creamy finish.
- If you have leftovers, store remaining Paremsan Spinach Dip in an airtight container in the fridge. When you're ready to finish it off, re-heat in the oven or microwave.
You may also like our copycat dip recipe for Tex-Mex Black Bean Dip. It's just like the one served at your favorite Mexican restaurant, expect a whole lot lighter!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.08 19 16.