Coconut Peanut Butter Balls
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
One of the greatest things about these Coconut Peanut Butter Balls, is that they not only make a Christmas gift, but they're perfect to snack on year round! These bite-sized treats are made with crunchy rice cereal and sweet coconut, making them an irresistible candy recipe for people of all ages! This no-bake recipe takes only an hour to make, but will leave long lasting impressions with your guests!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 2/3 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated Splenda
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
What to Do
Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
In a large bowl, combine rice cereal, peanut butter, and Splenda until well mixed.
Pour coconut into a shallow bowl.
Using about a teaspoon at a time, form mixture into balls and roll in coconut to coat.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Read NextRich & Creamy Fudge