Lighter Chocolate Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
What could make this already great tasting Lighter Chocolate Cheesecake any more decadent, while staying within the guidelines of our healthy meal plan? Garnish it with a few fresh strawberries or raspberries. Wow! Wow!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2
cup graham cracker crumbs
cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (16-ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar with an electric beater. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and the cocoa; mix well, then pour into the chilled crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until firm. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. (Leave the oven on.)
- In a medium bowl, with a spoon, mix the sour cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until well combined. Spread over the top of the cheesecake and bake for 5 minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.