Tropical Cream Cheese Pie
- CHILL TIME
2 Hr 15 Min
Set sail for the islands with our Tropical Cream Cheese Pie! The flavors of rum, pineapple, and coconut in this no-bake pie will leave you and your guests going back for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, packed in its own juice, undrained
- 1 1/2
teaspoon coconut extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup frozen lite whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 2 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut
What to Do
- In a medium bowl,combine cream cheese, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and pineapple with juice. Using a wire whisk, mix well. Mix in 1 teaspoon coconut extract, rum extract, and 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Spread mixture evenly into pie crust. Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining whipped topping and remaining coconut extract. Spread mixture evenly over cheesecake filling. Sprinkle coconut evenly over top. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.