- COOK TIME
The perfect Fall cookies, our Pecan Balls are easy-to-make and loaded with a few of the best flavors of the season. You'll love the subtle crunch of the pecans in every bite!
What You'll Need
cup all-purpose flour
cup whole-wheat pastry flour
cup finely chopped pecans
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup confectioners' sugar, plus more for dusting cookies
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flours, pecans, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl, cream margarine and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar. Add egg white and continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture and beat on low speed until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 1 inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over cookies and serve, or store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 28
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.