Pumpkin Pie Cookies
This ain't your momma's pumpkin pie recipe! Our Pumpkin Pie Cookies are the perfect recipe for your fall get-together. Whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving or just enjoying brunch with friends, whip up a batch of these fall-favorite cookies, and everyone will be asking what your secret is!
What You'll Need
- 1 (17-1/2-ounce) sugar cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons cold margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 30 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie mix, margarine, and 4 ounces of cream cheese, until mixture is crumbly. Set aside 1 cup cookie mixture for topping. Firmly press 1 heaping tablespoon of cookie mixture, evenly, into bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, add remaining cream cheese and Splenda. Stir until smooth. Add canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, mix well. Place 1 rounded teaspoon pumpkin filling in center of each cookie. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon reserved cookie topping.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around edge of cookies to loosen. Let cool completely.
More Fall Recipes!
- Love that our pumpkin pie recipe is different? Then you're going to want to make our seasonal-favorite Pumpkin Spice Bars and for a creamy, dreamy dessert try our Caramel Pecan Cheesecake!
- We've got so many yummy recipes for fall, you'll want to make them all! So check out our Healthier Fall Recipes and Healthier Fall Desserts!
Read NextGingerbread Cookies
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 96
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 4.1mg 1 %
- Sodium 97mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 8.5g 0 %