Melty Feta Apple Toasties
The tangy tastes of apple and feta cheese are a marriage made in heaven for our scrumptious Melty Feta Apple Toasties. Great for snacking or a party, either way they're good for you and satisfying.
What You'll Need
- 16 slices (1/2 inch) baguette-style bread
cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 apple, halved, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil. Arrange bread slices on large baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds. Turn bread slices over and top with feta cheese. Broil 30 to 60 seconds or until cheese bubbles.
- Top bread with apple slices and drizzle with honey; serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.