All-American Fruit Salad
- 10 Min
Looking for a fun and healthy way to show off your pride for the red, white, and blue? Make our All-American Fruit Salad! It features a trio of healthy berries tossed in a lightly sweetened yogurt mixture that's absolutely tasty!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) raspberries
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water. Stir in apple; set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix yogurt, honey, and lime juice until combined.
- Drain apples and place in a large bowl; add strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Add yogurt mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated.
This is a great last-minute potluck recipe, 'cause there's no cooking required!
Read NextCrispy Apple Fries
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 43
- Calories from Fat 2.0
- Total Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 4.8mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 7.4g 0 %