- 24 (yields enough to frost a 9 x 13-inch or 1 9-inch cake layer)
You can have your cake and eat it too, especially when it's topped with our low-sugar Vanilla Frosting! This is the perfect frosting for all of your favorite diabetic-friendly cakes! With just the right mixture of sweet and creamy, this is one that's good enough to eat by the spoonful (just one!).
What You'll Need
- 1 package (1-ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 package (8-ounce) reduced-fat cream cheese, very softened
- 1 package (8-ounce) lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until slightly thickened. Stir in cream until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Chocolate lovers, you can make this a chocolate frosting recipe by substituting sugar-free chocolate pudding for the sugar-free vanilla pudding!
Read NextTart Bubblin' Blueberry Crisp