Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cups
Updated May 20, 2020
- COOK TIME
The tasty autumn flavor combo of apples and cinnamon is always a welcome one. That's why our Test Kitchen wanted to come up with a diabetes-friendly recipe for that irresistible duo. They knocked it out of the park with these Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cups!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can reduced-sugar apple pie filling, chopped into small pieces
- 20 sugar-free vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat 6 ovenproof custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla wafers, cinnamon, and pecans.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons pie filling and 1 tablespoon wafer mixture into each prepared cup. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until pie filling is bubbly and heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.