South-of-the-Border Corn Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Our colorful South-of-the-Border Corn Salad looks bright and beautiful on a plate. Plus, the great combination of flavors and textures takes this fiesta all the way to your taste buds.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) can reduced-sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, pinto beans, scallion, red pepper, and olives.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, taco seasoning mix, salt, and black pepper. Add to corn mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad