South-of-the-Border Corn Salad
Our colorful South-of-the-Border Corn Salad looks bright and beautiful on a plate. Plus, the great combination of flavors and textures takes this fiesta all the way to your taste buds.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) can reduced-sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
cup chopped scallion
cup chopped red bell pepper
cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, pinto beans, scallion, red pepper, and olives.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, taco seasoning mix, salt, and black pepper. Add to corn mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.