Updated May 17, 2018
A colorful combination of fresh vegetables and cottage cheese sure makes a great brunch dish or lunch go-along, or even a refreshing low-fat snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese (see Note)
- 6 radishes, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), chopped
of a medium-sized cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dillweed
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the lettuce; mix well.
- Place the lettuce leaves on individual serving plates; divide the cottage cheese mixture evenly over the lettuce. Serve immediately.
We recommend using large curd cottage cheese in this recipe because it stays firmer when mixed with the fresh vegetables.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.