Simple Macaroni Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's a healthy macaroni salad recipe that's worthy of making it to every potluck you've got planned this year. It's simple, it's tasty, and it's ready to impress. What's even more fun is listening to people rave about it without 'em ever knowing that our Simple Macaroni Salad is a diabetic recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (12-ounce) box whole wheat spirals or elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, bell pepper, scallion, and celery. Add dressing to pasta; toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Read NextSpeedy Fajita Salad