- SERVING SIZE
- 1 puff
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
A cloud of rich tasting vanilla pudding is nestled in our light and airy homemade cream puffs. Hard to imagine this heavenly dessert is so easy to make and fits a diabetic lifestyle. But it does!
What You'll Need:
2 tablespoons butter
cup all-purpose flour
4 sugar-free vanilla pudding snack cups
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring butter and water to a boil. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, and beat well after each addition. Drop mixture in 8 equal mounds on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Cut tops off puffs and remove soft dough inside. Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each cream puff bottom and replace tops.
Drizzle with a sugar-free chocolate sauce for an added surprise!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.11 02 16.