Savory Turkey Gravy
- 16 people
No Thanksgiving meal is complete without our Savory Turkey Gravy. It will take your next turkey over the edge. And even if it's not Thanksgiving, you'll definitely want to use this this great gravy recipe the next time you make mashed potatoes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) low sodium turkey or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, bring broth to a boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Slowly add the flour mixture to broth and whisk until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients.
This gravy would be a great addition to our Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower.
- For more great healthy Thanksgiving recipe ideas, check out our collection of Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes: 20 Diabetic Recipes for Your Traditional Thanksgiving Menu.
Read NextGround Turkey Pasta Sauce