- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
There won't be any chance that you'll skip eating your veggies once you get a taste of our lively Tex-Mex Veggies. This medley of melty cheese topped veggies tossed with some zesty green chilies bakes up to perfection.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cut vegetables (choose from celery and carrot sticks, squash slices, bell pepper strips, cauliflower and/or broccoli florets)
- 1 1/2 cup reduced-fat finely shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned mild diced green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, drained
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange vegetable pieces on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese, green chilies, and olives.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat about 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes