Cauliflower Steaks & Roasted Veggies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
No need to break out all the pots and pans for this one! This dinner bakes up all together on just one sheet pan. Our Cauliflower Steaks & Roasted Veggies make for a great meatless meal. The homemade seasoning blend adds a ton of flavor to these veggies!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 stick margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch "steaks" (about 6)
- 12 baby carrots
- 6 small potatoes, cut in half
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk margarine, oil, lemon juice, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Dip each cauliflower "steak" in lemon mixture and coat evenly on both sides; place on baking sheet.
- Add carrots, potatoes, and zucchini to lemon mixture and toss until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on baking sheet around cauliflower.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, turning once halfway through cooking.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you love veggies as much as we do, you have to try our Summery Vegetable Saute! It's quick, easy, and a veggie-lover's delight!
- Meatless meals are great, but if you want something packed with a little more protein, try our Sauteed Sirloin Tips or these Sensational Chicken Burgers!
- We love getting feedback! If you've tried this recipe, tell us what you think in the comments.
Read NextOrange-Glazed Carrots
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 258
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.4g 11 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 322mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %