Cheesy Mushroom Flatbread
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (3-1/2-inch x 4-inch) slice
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This pizza-style diabetes-friendly recipe for Cheesy Mushroom Flatbread was so popular when the Test Kitchen team was trying it out, they could barely keep it around. You'll be delighted to see it's packed with taste and healthy ingredients!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 (7-x 8-inch) thin roll-up whole grain flatbread
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a resealable plastic bag, marinate mushrooms in vinaigrette 10 minutes.
- Place flatbread on prepared baking pan. Top with marinated mushroom, sprinkle evenly with garlic, pepper, and cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or just until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted. Cut in quarters and serve.
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls