Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 egg halves
Liven up your hard-boiled eggs by using 'em to make these Guacamole Deviled Eggs. Made with fresh avocados and lime, these deviled eggs really know how to make your taste buds feel like they're at a fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 avocado, pit removed
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mash the egg yolks and avocado. Add onion, cilantro, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on platter. Sprinkle with paprika, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls