Chunky Salsa & Black Beans
Need a time-saving fresh to fix salsa? Then you're going to love our Chunky Salsa & Black Beans. It will come together in a snap and the added black beans are a nice change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes with juice
cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans, but leave chunky. Stir in tomatoes and onion until well blended.
- Sprinkle cilantro over top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.