- SERVING SIZE
- 3 bites
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
For a company-fancy appetizer that won't take you more than 10 minutes to make, try our Taco Shrimp Bites. Every bite is full of flavor, thanks to zesty seasoned shrimp and creamy avocado and sour cream. They'll have a hard time believing this appetizer is low-carb and diabetic-friendly!
What You'll Need:
3 teaspoons chili powder
teaspoon salt, divided
24 medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed
juice of 1 lime, divided
1 avocado, peeled and diced
cup fat-free sour cream
1 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
24 multigrain tortilla chip scoops
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chili powder, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Add shrimp and toss until evenly coated. Place shrimp on baking sheet. Drizzle with one-half of lime juice. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, remaining salt, and remaining lime juice; mix well.
- In another small bowl, mix sour cream, cumin, and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- In each tortilla chip, place 1 teaspoon of avocado mixture and 1/2 teaspoon of sour cream mixture, then top with shrimp. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.09 20 16.