- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Trendy flatbreads are on so many restaurant menus, so why shouldn't we be able to make our own lighter ingredient version at home? Well, we can enjoy those trendy tastes with this diabetic recipe for Margherita Flatbread easily.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-x 8-inch) thin roll-up whole grain flatbread
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Place flatbread on prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese and arrange tomato slices on top. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake about 5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Cut into quarters and serve immediately.
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls