Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Dip
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 tbsp.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
This Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Dip has easy written all over it. Plus, with less than 5g of carbs per serving, it's a delicious and nutritious diabetic treat. Grab some fresh vegetables and you'll be all set!
What You'll Need:
2 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
cup grated Parmesan cheese
cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder*
teaspoon onion powder*
cup (approximately 10) sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted and chopped (see note)
cup walnuts, toasted
cup packed fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.*
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder until well blended.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, and basil; process until finely chopped.
- Add the tomato mixture to the cream cheese mixture; mix well then spoon into the pie plate. Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
To make this a gluten-free recipe, use seasonings with no added starch from a gluten-containing source, and nonstick cooking spray with no flour added.
To reconstitute sun-dried tomatoes, simply place them in a bowl, pour 1 cup boiling water over them, let sit for 5 minutes, then drain. They'll plump right up.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.08 12 13.