- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 35 Min
Take your taste buds down to the ranch with this easy recipe for Rancher's Meatloaf. Filled with barbecue flavor, fiber-filled black beans, and good-for-ya veggies, this is one meatloaf that'll really get you saying, "Yeehaw!"
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 (8-1/4-ounce) can julienne carrots, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons low-carb barbecue sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, carrots, black beans, cornflake crumbs, minced onion, egg substitute, and pepper; mix well. Place in loaf pan. Spread barbecue sauce evenly over top.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until no pink remains. Allow to sit 5 minutes. Pour off excess liquid, if any, then slice and serve.
Read NextKung Pao Beef