Beef with Noodles
Updated February 23, 2017
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Make it a point to stock up on those budget-friendly packages of Asian-style ramen noodles, and keep this tasty and easy diabetic friendly recipe for Beef with Noodles in mind!
What You'll Need:
1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
1 pound 90% lean ground beef
1 green bell pepper, chopped
cup onion, chopped
1 can (14.5-ounce) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Remove beef and drain.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, cook bell pepper and onions 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, beef, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in noodles, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve.
- Choosing extra-lean ground beef is always a smart option when following a diabetic diet, because it eliminates some extra fat and calories. We've got more meaty, easy dinner recipes in our collection of diabetic-friendly ground beef recipes.
- We all know ramen noodles are a college student staple, but you can also use them to make some extraordinary dishes like this recipe for Beef and Noodles and Ramen Noodle Broccoli Surprise.
If you like this recipe, plese leave a comment and let us know. We bet you'll like our Beefy Cabbage Skillet recipe, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.04 17 17.