Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- CHILL TIME
One bite of our deliciously creamy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie, and you'll find yourself in love with a new dessert. Top each slice with drizzled caramel and pecans for a dessert that looks just as good as it tastes.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
cup sugar-free caramel topping
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add dry pudding mix, yogurt, milk, and vanilla; beat until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours, or until firmly set. When ready to serve, cut and serve each slice topped with pecans and caramel topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.