- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken breast and 1/3 cup veggies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Having a fiesta? Or just wish your mealtime turned into one? Well, this simple and lively tasting recipe for Chicken Fiesta will do the trick in no time!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup drained diced green chilies
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of foil. Fold squares in half diagonally and lay each breast half to one side of diagonal crease.
Rub chicken breast halves with 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and pepper. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomatoes, 2 tablespoons chilies, and 1/4 cup corn over each chicken breast half. Loosely fold foil over chicken and seal edges.
- Bake 15 minutes then check chicken for doneness. (Be careful when opening steaming packets.) If chicken is still pink, reseal and bake 5 additional minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
For more simple Foil Packet recipes, return to our collection page!
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken