Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken
- COOK TIME
In just 10 minutes you can whip up a chicken dinner dish that's delicious and fits your diabetic diet! Our Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken goes great with a side of fresh veggies or your favorite low-carb pasta.
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 4 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 4 slices (3 ounces total) fat-free mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray*, and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon pesto sauce and 1 slice of mozzarella cheese. Cover, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken. Serve immediately.
To make this a gluten-free recipe, use nonstick cooking spray with no flour added.
To really fancy this up, top each serving with thin slices of plum tomato and a sprig of fresh basil.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.