All-American Diner Chicken
Updated August 24, 2017
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken cutlet
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
We call this our All-American Diner chicken because only a classic diner could turn out this much flavor this fast! With chicken this tasty, your friends will be asking where you picked it up, but we know it's all you.
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour*
6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 onions, cut in half and sliced
2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
cup dry white wine
1 low-sodium chicken bouillon cube*
1 teaspoon dried tarragon*
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken cutlets with flour.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove the chicken to a platter; set aside.
- Add the garlic, onions, and bell peppers to the skillet, and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes, until the peppers are crisp-tender.
- Return the chicken to the skillet; spoon the vegetables over the chicken. Add the wine, bouillon, tarragon, salt, and black pepper; stir until the bouillon is dissolved.
- Cover, and cook over low heat for 18 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken. Serve topped with the vegetables and sauce.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use tapioca flour instead of all-purpose flour, gluten-free bouillon, and seasoning with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.02 06 17.