All-American Diner Chicken
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken cutlet
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Bet you never thought you could get slow-roasted chicken flavor in just 30 minutes. Well, you can, with our All-American Diner Chicken! All you need is a chicken bouillon cube. Shhh...it'll be our little secret!
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour*
6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 onions, cut in half and sliced
2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
cup dry white wine
1 low-sodium chicken bouillon cube*
1 teaspoon dried tarragon*
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken cutlets with flour.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove the chicken to a platter; set aside.
- Add the garlic, onions, and bell peppers to the skillet, and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes, until the peppers are crisp-tender.
- Return the chicken to the skillet; spoon the vegetables over the chicken. Add the wine, bouillon, tarragon, salt, and black pepper; stir until the bouillon is dissolved.
- Cover, and cook over low heat for 18 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken. Serve topped with the vegetables and sauce.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use tapioca flour instead of all-purpose flour, gluten-free bouillon, and seasoning with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.02 06 17.