- SERVING SIZE
- 1 enchilada
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Anyone who is a fan of traditional Mexican enchiladas will surely want to give this homemade version of Chicken Enchiladas a try. We've lightened up all the ingredients, leaving a full-flavored taste that shouts, "Ole!"
What You'll Need:
1 pound chicken breast tenders, rinsed and patted dry
1 (15-ounce) can red or green enchilada sauce
8 (6-inch) reduced-carbohydrate flour tortillas
cup reduced-fat shredded Colby-Jack cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken tenders over medium heat 6-8 minutes, or until no longer pink inside. Remove to a cutting board and shred apart with fork and knife.
- Place chicken back in skillet, add enchilada sauce and heat on low for 5 minutes.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Evenly sprinkle each with cheese and scallions. Roll tightly and arrange in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- We love to serve with this dish with fresh salsa and scallions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.10 24 16.