Fruity Fingerprint Cookies
- COOK TIME
Our Fruity Fingerprint Cookies are a lightened up version of your favorite holiday thumbprint cookies. This cookie recipe is light enough to be enjoyed year-round!
What You'll Need
cup margarine, light
cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 3/4
cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
cup finely chopped walnuts
cup sugar-free fruit preserves for filling
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, egg, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Add the flour, milk, and remaining 1 teaspoon of vanilla; mix well.
- Shape into balls, then roll the balls in the chopped walnuts.
- Place on cookie sheets that have been coated with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Press thumb into the center of each cookie ball to make an indentation, then fill each "imprint" with your favorite preserves. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.