Luscious Lemon Cookies
Updated December 22, 2016
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Brighten up your cookie platter with these Luscious Lemon Cookies. Low in fat and high in citrusy flavor, these cookies will be a hit no matter where or when you serve them!
What You'll Need:
cup stevia (see Note)
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat eggs until frothy. Add sweetener, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, the lemon zest, and vanilla; mix well. Beat in flour and baking powder just until mixed.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly golden around edges. Cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and remaining lemon juice. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.12 21 16.