- COOK TIME
All the Asian flavors you love come together in this fresh fish recipe. Asian Trout Bundles are a fast and healthy way to get everyone to the table for dinner!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) trout fillets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce*
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
teaspoon ground ginger*
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Tear and lay out four 12" x 14" aluminum foil sheets; place 1 trout fillet on each piece of foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bell pepper, scallions, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger. Pour the mixture over the fish fillets, dividing it evenly; sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- Fold the foil over the fish and crimp to seal tightly. Arrange the packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve in the packets or open the packets and serve (see Note).
To make this a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free soy sauce or pure tamari and seasoning with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
For a unique presentation, leave the packets sealed until you're ready to serve then open them at the table. Just be sure to keep your face and hands away as you open the packets because steam will escape... and it's hot!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.