- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
We already know how heart-healthy salmon is for us; and that's why our fresh-tasting homemade marinade is the perfect way to flavor this baked salmon dish up. The splash of lemon juice in our Foil-Packet Salmon will add a ray of sunshine to every bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen salmon fillets, thawed according to package directions and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine salmon, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Tear 4 rectangular pieces aluminum foil; coat each with cooking spray.
- Remove salmon from marinade, discarding excess marinade, and center each on foil. Sprinkle with scallions. Fold foil over fillets making packets, place on a baking sheet, and bake 15-20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily. Serve immediately.
Read NextGolden Topped Salmon