Fast 'n' Fiery Grilled Catfish
Some zesty spices add a pop of flavor to our Fast 'n' Fiery Grilled Catfish. Because these fish are grilled and not fried, they are a welcome addition to your diabetes diet!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the basil, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub the oil over both sides of the fish, then rub both sides with the seasoning mixture, coating evenly.
- Place the fish in the grill basket and grill for 7 to 9 minutes, or until cooked through and firm to the touch, turning the basket over once during cooking.
To make this a gluten-free recipe, use nonstick cooking spray with no flour added, and seasonings with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
If you don't have a hinged grill basket, before preheating the grill, coat the grill racks with nonstick cooking spray. No stick equals no mess!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.