Louisiana Broiled Catfish
- COOK TIME
Packing all the crispy texture of fried catfish, our no-fat version of Louisiana Broiled Catfish is perfect for anyone who has diabetes and still wants to enjoy those classic tastes.
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) catfish fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Coat both sides of fillets with cooking spray and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place fillets on prepared pan about 5 inches from heat. Broil each side about 6 minutes, or until fish is crispy and flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.