South-of-the-Border Halibut Fillets
Our South-of-the-Border Halibut Fillets are so flavorful, you'll have a hard time believing they're diabetic-friendly! Try this recipe for a taste bud pleasing meal.
What You'll Need
cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 jalapeno chilies, seeded, finely chopped
- 4 (6-ounce) frozen halibut fillets
cup coarsely chopped cilantro
What to Do
- In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice and chilies.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine fish fillets and lemon juice mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once. Remove halibut and reserve marinade.
- Preheat grill to high. Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Place fish directly on grill rack and grill 3 to 5 minutes. Turn once and grill 2 to 3 additional minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
Wear rubber gloves when removing seeds from jalapenos.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.